Wednesday, January 9, 2008

944 no more

So my mostly finished 944 was totaled last month by an asshole. Oddly enough, the asshole wasn't me.

Here is why he is an asshole.
1. The accident was on Rt 66 in VA. In the middle of a 4 mile back up, this asshole figures out how to get up to about 40MPH, with out regard for a car that is stopped in front of him.
2. The asshole couldn't manage to find his brakes during his experiment with momentum. Or perhaps he was texting, and didn't even know he about to hit a car in a traffic jam that had been stopped in front of him for over a minute.
3. Emergency break down lane? Thats only for emergencies.. and its only an emergency after an accident right? Isn't there a law about pulling into that lane? I must be better to hit some one instead.
4. Who needs a drivers license really? I know I'm 17, have no experience behind he wheel, its dark, its raining, there is an assload of traffic and I'm by myself with my learners permit, what could go wrong?

Soon to come, why we should burn all the insurance companies to the ground, but not after my claim is settled by the nice, but amazingly incompetent people at nationwide.

No comments: